Help our students by donating now!

Individual Tax Credit - Donate up to $1,138 for married couples filing jointly or $569 for single filer.

Overflow / Plus Tax Credit - give an additional $1,131 if married filing jointly or $566 for a single filer.

That's $2,276 for married and $1,132 for single!

Just click on any of the STO (Student Tuition Organization) companies above and designate Lehi Montessori as the recipient!

The STO company you donate to will send you a receipt to use when you file your taxes and you will receive a dollar for dollar tax credit against your Arizona state tax liability. Don't owe that much this year? No Problem! Either donate less, or donate the full amount and anything over your liability amount you can carry over to next years taxes!!

*For more information on STO donations, see our funding page.

We are always in need of supplies and appreciate your donations.

We continually need:

  • Paper towels

  • Toilet Paper

  • Tissues

  • Disinfecting Wipes

  • Hand soap

  • Hand Sanitizer

A monthly donation by all parents would be appreciated

Click Here for our Preschool Amazon wish list

Click Here for our Elementary Amazon wish list

Other ways to donate

Lehi Montessori Preschool is a 501(c)(3) corporation and your contribution is tax deductible as allowed by law.

To donate by mail

Lehi Montessori

2415 North Terrace Circle

Mesa, Arizona 85203


Do you know about Fry’s Community Rewards program? It can provide continuous support to Lehi Montessori all year long when you enroll! Sign up with your Fry’s V.I.P card and select Lehi Montessori, Inc (#KY686) as the local organization you wish to support. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for your chosen organization every time you shop and use your V.I.P Card!

Amazon Smile

If you shop on Amazon, you can find the exact same prices AND support Lehi Montessori if you shop through! Sign up here using the search "Lehi Montessori, Inc." and thank you!

Box Tops for Education

Instead of clipping, all Box Tops will be earned digitally via receipt scan.

You’ll now download the new and improved, user-friendly Box Tops app, register and select a school, and then scan an eligible receipt containing Box Tops products. You’ll earn 10 cents for each Box Tops product purchased plus extra earnings for any Bonus Box Tops opportunities. The app will automatically add Box Tops to your school’s earnings online, giving visibility to see how you are supporting your school in real-time.

Scholastic Books

The School's Scholastic class code is WCL8N . The school name is still listed as Lehi Montessori for the account.

Have an HP Printer?

Enroll in instantink for free ink for the classroom printer!


Can I donate if I don’t have kids at Lehi Montessori?

Yes! ANY AZ taxpayer can donate to any private or charter school, including Lehi Montessori. Grandparents, neighbors, aunts and uncles are great contributors!

How late can I donate and have it count for my 2020 AZ taxes?

Your contributions can be received or postmarked by April 15, 2021.

How do I donate?

Fill out the attached donation form, return it to Lehi Montessori with your payment, and you will receive a receipt in the mail. If donating via Venmo, there is no need to submit a separate form. You will enter all info as you submit payment.

What will my money be used for?

At Lehi Montessori, the money mostly supports our end of the year campout and our upcoming technology club. It also supports smaller field trips and other extra-curricular activities, such as visiting performers. It can also be used to help families pay for tuition.

Do I have to donate the full amount?

No, you may donate up to your $200 or $400 limit. It can be paid in installments or donated at one time. Any individual who pays Arizona State income tax can donate; you do not need to live in the Lehi Montessori boundaries.

Can I pay by credit card?

Yes, a VENMO account is available for those who wish to pay this way.

—As always, if you are unsure, consult your tax advisor—